Eloquent Quotes On Pregnancy

Hello to all Aylesbury ladies with a bump! Pregnancy is such an emotional time for the pregnant woman, isn’t it? When I saw my baby for the first time in a baby scan clinic, I was crying tears of joy! It was one of the most loveliest times of my life. The moment I held my baby boy in my arms, I was on cloud nine. My partner became emotional too. 

You must be wondering why I’m talking about my personal experiences, well, today’s blog is on eloquent or expressive quotes on pregnancy. We all love reading quotes, they inspire us, make us laugh and cry at the same time. So, here I’ve compiled some of the most eloquent quotes on pregnanthood that will make you feel more connected with your bump. Let’s take a look into all of them.


“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. And so in you, the child, your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.” – Osho

“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.”
 – Mary Mason

“Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.”
 – Lin Yutang

“You never understand life until it grows inside of you.”
– Sandra C. Kassis

“Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.
” – Maureen Hawkins

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” 
– Anonymous

“It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.”– 
Beyoncé 

“Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” 
– Jayne Mansfield 

“A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” 
– Amy Tan

I hope you liked these above quotes that describe pregnancy with sheer eloquence. Give yourself some TLC during these nine months, practice healthy eating, massage your bump, visit your nearest ultrasound baby scanning services clinic, go to a babymoon, knit your baby’s socks, and do whatever makes you and your bump happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Surnames That Would Make Cool First Names

5 Most Common Food Craving Women Have During Pregnancy